Wednesday, December 31, 2008

#2 He always understands when I am tired




This one is important because we are so busy right now, and with the chaos I see in our future, I can't ever see either of us getting more rest than we are at this point in our lives! When I haven't gotten much sleep or have had a long day, he always says "Babe, are you going to take a nap? I can't believe you're still awake right now!" and he always encourages me to get to bed early when I have to get up early in the morning. I never get looked down on for wanting to go home early, not wanting to do something because I'm tired, or taking a 4 hour nap in the middle of the day (because I had only gotten 2 hours of sleep the night before). And for all of that kindness and understanding I am thankful. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment